To provide high-quality, family-centered, ethical services to individuals and their families based on best practice evidence-based interventions and positive interactions with others.
- High-Quality: Our services are provided through the science of behavior analysis with a focus always on the needs of the client and family to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
- Family-Centered: Our practice emphasizes a family-centered approach that considers the needs, strengths, resources, and priorities of the whole family.
- Ethical: A commitment to professional integrity and maintaining BACB ethical standards is central to all we do.
- Evidence-based: Our therapists are guided by the science of behavior analysis and the data collected daily to make best practice decisions.
- Positive Interactions: Our therapists seek to make therapy fun, meaningful, and engaging for our clients.
Janet Rogers, M.ED., BCBA
Janet has been in the ABA field since 2012 and received her BCBA in 2014. Janet Rogers received her Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in ECSE from James Madison University. She holds an endorsement in Learning Disabilities from UVA and post-graduation certificates in Autism from George Mason University and Behavior Analysis from the University of Cincinnati and has been in the ABA field since 2012 and received her BCBA in 2014.
Prior to entering the field of ABA, Janet taught children with special needs in Loudoun County, Fairfax County, and Kansas City school districts.
Janet’s interests include:
IEP law and advocacy, Verbal Behavior, Theory of Mind, and Executive Functioning. She lives in Leesburg with her husband, two daughters, and too many pets.